Go to Forum Reply New

FAQ:Labyrinth and Spirit

Q: What is labyrinth?
A: Labyrinth a 30-level-deep dungeon with enemies to defeat on each level. Once a DDTanker reaches level 30, the labyrinth will be unlocked.

Q: How come the labyrinth shop is locked?
A: The labyrinth shop will be unlocked in future update.

Q:  Can I exit the labyrinth menu and enter another match or go into the boatyard while continuing to run raids?
A: No, you will have to wait until the current raid is over before performing other tasks. However, you do have the option to “speed up” the raid.

Q: What if I force exit in the middle of a labyrinth run?
A: That will be considered as a failed labyrinth run. You may resume the challenge by clicking on the labyrinth building and paying a small fee to revive.

Q: What if I start the labyrinth today and exit, will I be able to resume tomorrow?
A: Yes if you exit normally you will be able to continue the next day and it will not affect your one attempt for the next day.

Q: How come I can’t resume my labyrinth run from yesterday?
A: If a DDTanker reaches their personal highest level of labyrinth, resuming the day after will not be available.
EX: Player A's personal best is reaching level 10 of labyrinth, and Player A reaches level 10 and exit. Then they will not be able to resume to that level tomorrow.

Q: What is Spirit Pill?
A: Spirit Pill can be used to upgrade your spirit.

Q: What is Spirit?
A: Spirit is the latest feature in DDTank. This feature unlocks when your character reaches level 30. You may upgrade the spirit of face, eye, set and decoration with this feature.

Q: Which attributes can we upgrade with the spirit feature?
A: You may upgrade offense, defense, agility, luck and health. The higher the level of the spirit, the more you can upgrade.  Stay tuned for more in the future.

Q: Will I lose my upgrade level if I switch out the equipment?
A: Spirit upgrade attaches to the slot, instead of to individual equipment. You can switch out your equipment and still enjoy the bonus.

hmmm wat happen?
Admin sorry to bother you here,i know the topic i wanna say is not related here but no one approved my thread/post.
So i purchased a "Vip" in DDTank facebook,i used phone billing as my method of payment,i was needed to confirm the purchase of the item by sending some message and i did,at the end they sent me a "Txn code" which i do not know what its for or what it mean.I went to check my character on DDTank but i did not see any Vip or coins,it already had been 5-7day since this happen,i report this to facebook but they did not give me a reply.
My server is Shadow Castle,In Game Name is LufXax,im playing this game on facebook.Please help me ASAP admin.
CHECK #937516 and 259085 and #569744
please fix my account now it's more than 5 months already and I confirmed all information pls I want to renew my VIP now thanks Ticket #937516
parang burat namn yang event n yan oh.. gago ka putang ina mo gm k weak 1v1 tau

哪里有卖日本石猴宠物猴迷你指猴

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted, content is blocked automaticly.

智能手机复制卡信誉可靠货到付款

智能手机复制卡信誉可靠货到付款

Go to Forum
Advanced Mode | New Thread
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies