Go to Forum New
GM I just want to know what bug  it is? you said that you will ban those who will use the bug but we don't know the bug o.o . pls specify it.

Reply 1# admin

i can't top up it's not working i clicked buy coins  then buy 10k but nothing happened  i used to buy 15k every week before this update but not i can't  i changed browser and account and not still not working

In the "Invite List" Instead of "Home" , Or "House" in the invitation its Written "Buddies" and there is already Friends
IGN :♬♂Мaster♂♬
Level: 41 Almost 42
Server: CanYon

there is a bug in the week gift for vip member (i think)...It is set for give u your vip gift every  ...
crychan88 Posted on 2013-6-8 17:47

this is not a bug. it is the same in ddtank2 on kabam.

In the "Invite List" Instead of "Home" , Or "House" in the invitation its Written "Buddies" and there is already Friends  
IGN :♬♂Мaster♂♬
Level: 41 Almost 42
Server: CanYon
Buddies Not Home.png
2013-6-8 19:19
Buddies Not Home.png

RE: BUG report for DDTank 4.2

attachimg]644[/attachimg]hi admin, just want to know if i can still use my weapon?..cause i dont have any weapon to use aside from t. daily..>,<.. tnx
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

Last Edited by sephong316 on 2013-6-8 19:54

BUG on trident can't pow and can't make triple shot, t-daily shoots like bazooka, s-repeat 4 or speed level 15 but it shoots like repeat 1. green AA still single shot can't triple heal

IGN: sephᶓᶔcarms
server: Daredevils

In League Shop, Lv2 and Lv3 , Necklaces of DDTank 3.6 (Old Version) Are Still there along with the new Ones ... So now we have x2 Different Prices. And its confusing
IGN : ♬♂Мaster♂♬
Server : Canyon
Level : 41 almost 42
League Shop.png
2013-6-8 19:52

League Shop2.png
2013-6-8 19:55

GM, the DAILY TASK adventure VII has a wrong description .!!
^^
๖ۣۜ٩̯͡GнåۣۜiŁ - TYCHE

[img][img][/img][/img]

the expiration date on my weap and other items got an error i think... its not suppose to be 98 days... its suppose to be more than that ...

and for the task... whats with the eggshell? no matter what we do, we cant finish it...

ign: ♥ď®౿ãʍʛμяŁ♥
server empire
aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
Untitled.jpg
ss.jpg

Go to Forum