Go to Forum Reply New
GM.. plz bring back my wep +12 basin  i didnt click anything when open it ive got my **basin...
IGN:SHINOBAZZU
server: vortex

plzGMbring back
GM.. plz bring back my wep +12 basin  i didnt click anything when open it ive got my **basin...
IGN:SHINOBAZZU
server: vortex

plzGMbring back
GM my problem is big problem .. please help me i swear i can't do anything
i forget my +12 weapon in mail list and it's destroyed . when i made convert my backpack was full and i got my weapon in mail list and i forget  i'm really sorry but please help me
waiting for ur answer please

kiss? c lalang
GM... how to retrieve my backpack password because i forgot... please GM i really love this game...
GM... how to retrieve my backpack password because i forgot in the last 2 years i play the game... GM please
Im happy I found this blog, I couldnt find out any data on this subject matter prior to. I also run a site and if you want to ever serious in a little bit of guest writing for me if feasible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to examine out my site. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!
<a href="http://www.abogados-empresa.com/uggpasche.php" >UGG Soldes</a>
GM Can u Change the Time Of Gulo rumble make it sunday 11 o clock plz because i have work and i love playing this game plz
hello GM what wrong may accont in DAREDEVILS??
character name: bhabiephiel
pls. GM helf me to back my accont thnc.. and also my wife accont
character name:bhabiephiezel its same problem in bot accont pls helf GM thanck you and God bless,..
hello G.M
can you you return the auction house and mail system now? we need that to sell items..... dont be selfish
][/code]
hey G.M when was the auction house and mail system return... can you fix it?
Go to Forum
Advanced Mode | New Thread
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies