Go to Forum Reply New
GM why my account is get back in lvl 34 and my +12 weapon,hat,dress is get back in +5 its so hard to ups pls get back my lvl and my all +12. my old lvl is lvl 47 pls get back....

IGN:↨micaella↨
server: Daredevils  
他没想到chongqiwawa
海华身
广州成人用品
旁。海华
贝帝成人用品
楞了一
西安成人用品
下后摆摆手柔声说
充气娃娃2013
道:“有什么话起来说吧。”
  怡君摇摇低着
最高级的充气娃娃
那个妓女就是怡君。说起来自己能有现在的家业,很大程度上是因为卡库贴鲁和阿拉西两省的交恶,而两省交恶的原因也就是两个二世祖争风吃醋,日本充气娃娃 自己才能够乘机挑起事端。也就是说怡君无意中帮助自己奠下了魔帝领的基础。
          看到怡君磕头请罪,海华当然是马上扶她起来:office2003 “怡君,过去的事就算了,反正丞相已经灭亡,你就不要去想这些事。你记住,现在你的身份是我的侍女。起来吧,雾姐那边我会帮你解说的。”
hi im new AND I HAVE NO CLUE WAT 2 DO T^T
GM why my accont its always bug in server, DAREDEVILS if log in FB its real charater but if to offical website its going to another charater uhuh ls helf me GM thnc..

sarverAREDEVILS
name charater: bhabiephiel
thnc.. GM pls Helf me,..
its cost 150 coins
How can i make my ddtank fb account to log in directly in ddtank.us . Please tell me how .  Thank you
[img][img]
\"\"
[/img][/img]

广州市佛山市哪里做办假套牌车牌驾驶证行驶证从业资格证

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted, content is blocked automaticly.
Reply 1# admin

hello sir/maadam
my facebook account has been unlocked and i dont know how to fixed it ..and my DDT account cant login .now can you please sent me my username and password to your log in page so i can play with out my Facebook account?this is my email christiancruz199@yahoo.com and my server is Empire: character's name is Budwizer® , im in lv 42

thanks in advance,

Budwizer®
hello sir/maadam
my facebook account has been unlocked and i dont know how to fixed it ..and my DDT account cant login .now can you please sent me my username and password to your log in page so i can play with out my Facebook account?this is my email christiancruz199@yahoo.com and my server is Empire: character's name is Budwizer® , im in lv 42
Go to Forum
Advanced Mode | New Thread
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
Refresh