Go to Forum Reply New

FAQ: Quest System

Q1. Is it possible that I cannot receive rewards item because my backpack is full? Or is there any other factors to affect player's normal acceptance of rewards?
You cannot complete a quest when your backpack is full as system will pop up a reminder.
Normally there are no problems with quest reward claim unless a network problem occurs.

Q2. How often is the "Collector's Treasure" quest refreshed?
Collector's Treasure is refreshed every 48 hours.

Q3. If I fortified my weapon to Level 5 without taking the fortification quest, will this quest be completed automatically when I take the task next time?
No. You can finish this quest when you are fortifying hats or clothes.

Q4. Can I take the same dailies next day if I didn't complete them today?
No. If you complete quests the second day, they will be considered as the second day's dailies.

Q5. Can I take the same league dailies next day if I didn't complete them today?
No. If you complete quests the second day, they will be considered as the second day's dailies.
hello I wanted to know if you have to help me change the password of my backpack and I to help me really pissed porfavor
Please sir unlocked the bagpack password of my character in gladiator server. IGN sailenweh please help me! my items and weapon is expired in need to change it! T_T .. i dont know the password is, someone put a password on my bagpack after he/she hacked my fb account.
GM queria saver si me puedes mandar 800 coins que me hacen falta plisssss
GM give me 2000c plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
[img][img]
[/img][/img]
Please sir unlocked the bagpack password of my character in gladiator server. IGN lverizzlove please help me! my items and weapon is expired in need to change it! T_T .. i dont know the password is, someone put a password on my bagpack after he/she hacked my fb account.
Go to Forum
Advanced Mode | New Thread
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies