Go to Forum New

(For All Servers, no Glory) Lord of Rings/ Bracelets(4.2-4.4)

1.Lord of Rings/ Bracelets(4.2-4.4)

In the DDtank, precious rings and bracelets are spiritual, which can make either brave heroes or cruel demons stronger by Metallurgy. Power yourself now!

Rule:
During the event, acquiring +2, +3, +4, +5 Ring or Bracelet through Metallurgy can get you lush rewards. The more you acquire through Metallurgy, the more rewards you get!

Reward:
1. Acquire a +2 Ring or Bracelet through Metallurgy to receive: Romance Ring x1(7days);
2. Acquire a +3 Ring or Bracelet through Metallurgy to receive: Romance Ring+1 x1(7days);
3. Acquire a +4 Ring or Bracelet through Metallurgy to receive: Romance Ring+2 x1(7days);
4. Acquire a +5 Ring or Bracelet through Metallurgy to receive: Romance Ring+3 x1(7days);

Note:
1. The more you try the Metallurgy, the more rewards you can get (unlimited tries).
2. Rewards will be sent out upon a successful Metallurgy.
3. Make sure to do the Metallurgy during the event. Otherwise, you won't get the rewards.

2.Lord of Rings/ Bracelets II(4.2-4.8)

In the DDtank, precious rings and bracelets are spiritual, which can make either brave heroes or cruel demons stronger by Metallurgy. Power yourself now!

Rule:
During the event, acquiring +5 Romance or Happiness Ring through Metallurgy can get you lush rewards. The rewards can be obtained only once!

Reward:
Acquire a +5 Romance Ring through Metallurgy to receive: Chick (5)x1
Acquire a +5 Happiness Ring through Metallurgy to receive: Angry Fawn(4)x1

Note:
1. Make sure to do the Metallurgy during the event. Otherwise, you won't get the rewards.
2. Rewards will be sent after the event ends.

3.Free Happiness Ring(4.2-4.4)

On 2014 April, happiness will fall from the sky of DDTank, Earl Joy will bring the treasure of happiness! Come to exchange for your Happiness Ring and bring your happiness home!

Rule:
Players who possess a Romance Ring +5 can exchange for Happiness Ring+3 x1(15Days);
No restrictions on how many times you can exchange.

Reward:
Happiness Ring+3 x1(15Days)

4.Limited Payment Pack Event-Romance Ring(4.2-4.4)

Warriors! Available for a limited time only, receive rewards when you recharge!

Rule:
Recharge now to get excellent awards. No one should miss it!

Reward:
Recharge 300 Coins and get: Romance Ring x1(7Days)

5.Discount for Romance Ring in shop(4.2-4.4)

Sold in period and amount, it is an out of print Ring! The chance is now or never! You should have never missed it!

Rule:
Mall discount sale zone;

Reward:
Romance Ring x1(7Days)/139 Coins

6.Free Romance Ring(4.2-4.4)

On 2014 April, happiness will fall from the sky of DDTank, Earl Joy will bring the treasure of happiness! Come to exchange for your Romance Ring and bring your happiness home!

Rule:
1. Players who possess a Blue Ring +5, Clover Ring +5, Feather Ring +5 or Flame Ring +5 can redeem for Romance Ring+3 x1(7Days);
2. This event only can be finished once;

Reward:
Romance Ring+3 x1(7Days)

All changes are subject to the updates in game. We reserve all the right for the final explanation.

no reward when i metalurrgy db+5
ign:Breezy
server:daredevils

pls check GM thnx

i've recharged coins but no reward ._.
"I'll always take care of u from here. Never doubt it <3"

Hello, we will check it. If you met the event requirement, we will send you the corresponding rewards.

Its been 3 days that im  waiting for the reward on making Romance Ring+5. I only got Happiness Ring+3 upon the day I made it, which is first day of the event. Event says we will get the Pet reward after the event. I even wrote to your support yet no response after all. >.< PISSED OFF!!!!

Seems like you're not cheking on this issue! I didnt even get any reply on my complaint ticket. This is so disappointing..

Share event DD Tank Top up Promo Get Item Ingame
Periode event : 25 Agustus – 31 Agustus 2015
Info : http://www.unipin.co.id/events/read/id/736

i've recharged coins but no reward either

i've recharged coins but no reward either~ TT^TT

btw? no one knows how to top up via unipin?

Go to Forum