Go to Forum New

Event: King's Charity-Reward For Pet Adopting

Today is the last day for this event.
so i adopted Four 3-star pet from Adoption Center
But I Received No Reward From Adopting Them.

I Think It's Bugged Still.

~Maintenance today at 23:30-24:30 (game time)
i hope prizes would be sent after maintenance.

†™z3Xy™†

TYCHE server

if u think have reward if u read this game it's so suck like GM/Admin he so fuking bullshit so many bug so many quit that's all

Last Edited by zhiwen on 2013-6-23 23:45

Dear G.m please fix the new character bug. When i click the server, its telling me to create a new character. Why telling me to create a new character when i already have one?. A lot of us are losing our characters and we really want it back. Its been 4 days since my character are gone..... Were Canyon server that is transfer to DDtank.us please fix the new character bug.

Server:Canyon
IGN:†ßäßÿ♦Tùòï†

All exchange items are Samurai Set (+12) for Spartacus Set (+1), but RWD4 only requires (+1) Heavy Samurai Armor to exchange for (+1) Spartacus' Muscle Armor

See Pic.

IGN: PaiJiaNan
Server: Gladiators

P.S. My Heavy Samurai Armor (+0) is still not back after the seasonal event exchange for 15pcs. Random Card Box last week.

Last Edited by edulsora on 2013-7-24 03:21

Hi GM i have a report on the SIDE TASK on the "Like us on Facebook" ... i already like it but then the side task didn't finish...i think its a bug...i hope u can help me with this problem...tnx

Server: Dragon
Name Char: Mecho

Reply 185# edulsora

Thank you for your suggestion, we will check it

gm pls  check your email seems like your only working once a day
VerifyName

Umm...DDTank....this is ridicilous.Check Mail,and choose any letter,then you will see accpet instead of accept.BTW,if Im first who saw that,my DDTank name is H3AdHuNt3r,and I play on Game321.

Why did i get married? I didn't had a wedding and i don't have coins!! now i'm stuck with a person i don't even know. You should compensate

PLEASE REPLY< FFIX THIS AND COMPENSATE HOW THE FCK DID THIS HAPPEN NOW I CAN"T DIVORCE BECAUSE I DON"T HAVE COINS

Go to Forum